I think I speak for everyone when I say that sometimes we get a little bit tired looking at the same old bloggers, myself included, over and over again. I’m pretty sure that every once in a while, you’ll see one of my Instagram posts and think, oh god, not her again! I think that, too, sometimes, of even my most coveted B-L-O-Double G-ERS. So, why not let’s find some new and exciting talent? There are so many amazing bloggers out there who don’t get enough love because they don’t have the jaw-dropping numbers yet – but that doesn’t make them any less worthy of our devotion.
And it certainly doesn’t mean that they won’t eventually surpass even the best of us!
Here are some of my favourite bloggers with under 10k followers (now go follow them so they can dominate the Internet!).
- Toronto’s own, Kyanna James @kyannaco – I love her easy, minimalist style with a keen eye on vintage finds but she somehow makes them look fresh. She can pull off so many different silhouettes. I’d love to raid her closet, if she’ll let me.
2. Chicago mom and style guru @monika_chicagoinstilettos – I’ve been following Monika for YEARS. Her signature, the top hat, has been a staple that goes with every single outfit. She’s a little bit elegant (lots of Chanels) and a little bit edgy (peep her ankle tattoo). She always keeps it real.
A photo posted by Monika (@monika_chicagoinstilettos) on
3. Ina, originally from Yugoslavia now living in London, but you can find her @inesmiskin – She’s so rocker chic. Always extra, in the best of ways.
4. A self-proclaimed “Anti-Mommy Blogger” she had me at hello! You should probably follow @therebelmama if you hate everything about peonies and macarons. The best part? You don’t have to be pregnant or a mom to understand what she’s saying. And her line of t-shirts that say REBEL MAMA will be available online!
A photo posted by Rebel Mama • Nikita Stanley (@therebelmama) on
5. LA based Cheeno Grey (not sure if that’s her real name) but I’ve been following her for years! She has the best hair on Instagram, in my opinion. She’s got a killer body and such a fun lady to follow. But hurry up cuz she’s almost at 10k!
6. Two girls with lots of style and a big name, @newyorkitgirls, is a new follow for me and I’m loving their content so far. Sana and Saman, prove that there is strength in numbers!
A photo posted by by Sana & Saman (@newyorkitgirls) on
7. Formally an entertainment blogger, and disclaimer, one of my good friends, I cannot get enough of Misti Schindele’s new blog – www.mistimichelle.com. She’s my trusted authority on beauty and I love watching her style evolve over the years from city classic to cult-y chic. She’s also an expert when it comes to plus size fashion style. Find her on IG as @mistimichellexo.
8. Love this girl, @sasha.mei, for her beautiful smile and downtown girl style. I honestly can’t believe she has under 10k followers because she’s got major inspo going on. Check her out!
A photo posted by Sasha Mei (@sasha.mei) on
9. Hailing from Southern Texas, Allison Ramirez, is all things Americana. I adore her approach to 90s trends like velvet slip dresses and chocker necklaces. We happen to have the same haircut, too. Check her out @thestylishsoul for lots of southern soul.
10. Last but not least, give it up for @cortnemorgan. Not sure how I started following this babe but she’s a fashion editor with a killer style of her own. She’s always got something up her sleeve that makes all other outfit ideas seem pointless. Her shoe collection is the weirdest ever, in a good way.
Here, have more pictures of me on my account of pictures of me. Also you can tap for creds, how fun. . . . . #ootd #outfit #outfitoftheday #outfitinspiration #streetstyle #streetstyleluxe #blogger #fashion #fashionblogger #fashionblog #fashionista #instafashion #girl #wiw #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #styleblogger #styleblog #red #fashiongram #vscocam #blackgirlmagic #asseenonme #love #currentlywearing #outfitpost #atl #atlanta @ootdsubmit #WWWFall30
A photo posted by Cortne Morgan (@cortnemorgan) on
Did I miss someone on the list? Leave a comment below if you know an under 10k blogger or Instagram account that deserves some love!